15 April 2009

Unexpected Day

We have a wonderful bright, up beat spring exhibition at the moment, with work by Lesley Cullan, Alan Steele, Shelley Tuck and all sorts my ceramics that I've been trying out. Do pop in if you are in the area, we'd love to see you!

David and I debated last Sunday if we should be open for Easter Monday ... I wasn't sure & kind of felt I wanted time away from the shop ... but decided to unofficially open as we knew that I would be in the gallery anyway!!

Monday was such a beautiful day and warm, so we left the shop door open and I tried to finish a commission for a 25th Anniversary platter ... TRIED being the word!

We were VERY busy and shop sales were fantastic, so, I guess we will be doing the same next year!! I love days like that .. the biggest problem was finding work quickly to hang on the walls, so that there wasn't a gapping hole for Tuesday! NO I'm not complaing!!!

No comments: