14 September 2007

Forgot to tell you!

I can't remember if I have mentioned, but, on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th Alan Steele is joining me here at Platform 22 in Torphins with his lathe and wood turning skills. He will be turning the most AMAZING tiny fairy goblets. They are beautiful and I'm really excited. So if you are in the area, don't forget to come see us. I'll try to post a picture of the fairy goblets in the morning. The detail and precision is just wonderful, I've never seen anything like it.
Hopefully Alan will come back again the following weekend to make some more! An ideal present for any little girl or boy. Something to get their imagination going! I've already started thinking of who I can give them to!
Anyway, it is now 1:15am and I must go to bed! Goodnight!

No comments: