2 May 2007

Computer Mayhem

Well it is one of those irritating things! Once you have one its difficult not to have one... COMPUTERS! I don't know what has happened, but mine has had a mid-life crisis!

It half works... I can just about get on line (I'm risking writing this post to you), but I cannot get to my emails and it is a real bummer! Then when I think everything is OK, it says I've done something illegal? What does that mean? I'm just typing!!!!! AGHHHH!
I wish I made paper proofs of all sorts of things, or at least popped the important bits on to a disc... You always kid yourself that you will do it tomorrow or next week ~ but I never do! And I keep asking my darling hubby to help me, but it never happens & then this happens! POOP!

So bare with me over the next few days while I find a nice computer literate person to help me!

No comments: