5 April 2007

Birthday Commission

Here is a commission that I did last month for a 60th birthday party... the birthday boy's nick name was Pig! The rim was left blank for all his friends at the big birthday bash to sign and leave their messages (using a special pen which can be set in the oven)!

This is a great idea and very popular for all sorts of occasions, from engagements, weddings, baby namings, to house-warmings, anniversaries, retirement... you name it!! What a super way to remember that special occasion, as well as who was there to celebrate it with you.

This is one of my newest lines in commissioned commemorative wares, that are proving more and more popular! The pieces can be on tiles to large platters and my prices start from as little as £40 up to £250.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma, I have some crayons - like pencils that I can draw on bisque ware... do u outline your letterings with them?