16 April 2007

Back to School and Nightmares

As much as I hate to admit it, the children have gone back to school and playgroup ... Oh it is LOVELY! I got some initial paint strokes and outlines down on a large canvas I've just started, painted some sample tiles for my mega commission, and begun a ... diet!

All rather satisfying.. ish!

I have no pictures for you just now, but hopefully tomorrow I'll be ables to show you some photographs of what my mega commission is all about. I seem to eat, sleep and dream it just now. Lately I've been having this awful nightmare... I finally finish the job, very happy with it and deliver it without breaking a single tile driving down their amazingly bumpy pothole-y track of a driveway (I digress), then, they announce that they have changed their minds and want Aztec patterns instead!!!!!!!
HELP - the terrors of worried sleep! Aghhhh!

No comments: